Care Concepts (MC2) offers a full package of Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) services. We can provide "Turn
or develop a customized program to fit any organization's
The ability to create a program design that
best fits the needs of the company is a feature rarely offered
in our current EAP business. We will work with your organization
to evaluate and refine the policy statements and procedures
for using the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
This will include a review of the purpose and philosophy of the
program, referral procedures, session model, and a clear definition
of program requirements.
The following list highlights our primary Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) services:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive implementation and Promotion
- Counseling Services
- Formal Management Referral
- Work/life Referral Services
- Dedicated Toll Free Number
- 24 hours/ 7 days a Week Coverage by a Professional
- Professional Development and Management Training
- Drug Free Workplace Program
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefings
- Quality Assurance
- Management Support
- Quarterly Reporting
and Wellness Programs
- Informative Newsletters
Employees and family members contact us through a toll free number, 24
hours a day, seven days per week to initiate the process. Triage counselors
assess the situation and determine the appropriate level of treatment.
Treatment ranges from brief therapy to traditional outpatient counseling
to, in some cases, referral for inpatient care. Referrals are always made
to match the client's presenting problem, desired location for treatment
and ability to pay. Employees or family members do not pay for any sessions
within the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). We make every effort to recommend
the most appropriate services at the least cost to all of our clients utilizing
Managed Care Concepts continuously monitors its performance to guarantee the satisfaction of the employees and the organization. Monitoring is accomplished through:
- Follow-up contact to employees and family members to evaluate
- Regularly requested feedback from management.
- Medical benefit analysis.
- Extrapolated demographic information from employees served.